Dr. A K M Mohiuddin
MBBS, MS (Ortho.)
- M.B.B.S. degree from Mymensingh Medical in 1999
- M.S. degree on Orthopedic from NITOR in 2011
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical College Hospital (BSMMU).
- Dhaka Medical College Hospital.
- Mymensingh Medical College Hospital.
- NITOR Hospital Dhaka.
- 500 Bedded General Hospital-Mugda.
Trained in: Australia, Thailand, Malaysia & India.
Special Training: Special trained in Regenerative Medicine in Australia.
Joined Surecell Medical [BD] Ltd. In 2015
Performed over 10,000 procedures of Regenerative Medicine in Orthopedics at Surecell.
Dr. AKM Mohiuddin is honorable member of
- The American Academy of Regenerative Medicine.
- American Board of Regenerative Medicine.
- Bangladesh Orthopedic society.
- Bangladesh Medical Association.
- Forum of Adipose Tissue and Stem Cell.
- Ozone Forum of India.
- Stem Cell and Cell Based Products Guidelines Coordinating Committee of Bangladesh.
- Therapeutic Angiogenesis by stem cell in peripheral vascular disease.
- Diabetic foot and non-healing wound managed by stem cell PRP and HBOT.
- Avascular Necrosis of bone and nonunion of bone managed by stem cell therapy.
- Stem cell therapy in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Stem cell therapy in Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Stem cell therapy in autoimmune disease.