How to brighten the skin is a very hot topic among women since the concept of beauty has established. You can’t deny that you’ve spent thousands of bucks on expensive skin whitening products and cosmetics but fed up of buying it.
So, there is no reason to pay for expensive treatments or to use store-bought masks when you can make a natural ingredient mask right from your kitchen. For you, here is a collection of 5 homemade face lightening treatment that will definitely revitalize your skin. So wear the best natural make up for your skin every day!
Get Brighten with Honey!
Honey is the name that can give you sugar in your life! Natural honey can undoubtedly be the best homemade treatment for your beautiful face skin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of natural honey and gently apply on your whole face.
- Sit for 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
*Use it every day to get the brighter and even skin tone.
Lemons for Beauty!
If it’s said, the soar Lemon can make you smile! Would you believe? Yes, it’s because lemon has anti-oxidant properties which are very useful for your skin complexion. To apply it on your face what you have to do –
- Squeeze lemon to take out the fresh juice and dip a cotton ball into the juice and now apply it onto your face.
- Leave the lemon juice for at least 1 hour before rinsing off with normal water.
*Use it every day to get the better result. It also prevents scar developments.
** Don’t use lemon juice if you have open wounds.
Wash your face with Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is an all in all natural foundation that gives your skin a quick glow. It has the anti-oxidant element that can give your skin an extra glow instantly and also active in removing hyperpigmentation.
- Take some leaves of Aloe Vera and squeeze out the thick gel and apply it on your face.
- Soak it for 30 minutes before washing off with normal water.
*Use it twice a day for two weeks to improve your skin tone.
Pamper Your Skin with Papaya Face Pack!
Papaya food is affordable and easily accessible. The Papaya treatment can be used to enhance the glow of your skin without any adverse side effects.
- Take 1 cup of ripe papaya and mix it with 2 teaspoons of milk and 1 teaspoon of honey
- Apply the mixture on your face and leave it to dry and wash off with cold water.
Turmeric for Instant Glow
Turmeric is regularly used to lighten the skin tone. It has been using since the ancient times for its best resources of glowing skin.
- Turmeric powder
- Milk cream
- Make a thick paste of milk cream and powdered turmeric to apply on your face.
- Let it dry and clean with lukewarm water.
Hope these remedies will gift you with the ever shiny and brighter skin. Then again if you think these home remedies are not sufficing your problem, get appointed with a skin specialist. Currently, Surecell Medical Bangladesh has the country’s best skin specialists on Dermatology and Cosmetology issues. It’s treating people with the modern Regenerative Method treatment and believes in, “Self-healing is the best healing’. So, give a visit and experience the new era of medical Science!