IV Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy
IV Adipose Stem Cell Therapy (ASCT) is an innovative treatment utilising the body’s natural cell regeneration mechanisms to accelerate and enhance healing in systemic conditions and those associated with aging.
The adipose-derived stem cell is safer and more easily accessible than other stem cell alternatives.
Our team is the most experienced PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and ASCT doctors.
The doctor will harvest the adipose stem cells from your belly fat using a liposuction technique. The adipose tissue is then processed to isolate the mesenchymal stem cells.
These cells are then mixed with PRP and activated under light. Saline is added and the stem cells are given intravenously in order to reach locations of injury and begin the healing and regeneration process.
How does it work?
The stem cells promote growth and regeneration by releasing growth factors, which stimulate cells to multiply and form new tissue.
IV stem cell treatment often provides improvement in health similar to the use of human growth hormone.
What can be treated with IV stem cell?
General well-being and aging are targeted using IV stem cell + PRP. It can also treat:
- Lung damage and inflammation associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Gastrointestinal tissue damage associated with inflammatory bowel disease
- Injuries resulting from major trauma
- Kidney diseases
- Diabetes mellitus
- Cardiac failure
- Chronic wounds
How to prepare for your appointment
You should eat healthily, drink plenty of water and take supplements such as Q10 and vitamin D. You should try to avoid:
- Sugar rich foods
- Anti-inflammatory drugs (eg. Cortisone, Nurofen, Celebrex) for 2-3 days before and after the treatment
- Blood thinners (eg. Warfarin, Pradaxa, Xarelto and Aspririn)
- Fish-oil and cholesterol-lowering medication a week before the stem cells are harvested
Discuss with your doctor before ceasing any medication
For best results, try hyperbaric oxygen therapy – click here to learn more about hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
Number of visits
Your initial consultation will include the formation of a treatment plan to address your needs. This consultation can be performed over Skype or in person.
Following the IV stem cell treatment, there may be some pain and discomfort in the area of stem cell collection during and for a few days after treatment. Improvement is expected to be gradual.
Some patients may also experience flushing like a mild flu in the hours following treatment. Others may also find they are sleeping more than usual for a few days.
As stem cells are taken from your own body, there is no risk of disease transmission or allergic reaction. Also, as stem cells are adult stem cells, there is no chance of the cells causing cancer.
Click on the links below to read clinical articles on IV stem cell
- Mesenchymal stem cell therapy in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cell therapy for patients with active Rheumatoid Arthritis safety and efficacy
- Stem cell treatment for patients with autoimmune disease by systemic infusion of culture-expanded autologous adipose tissue derived mesenchymal stem cells
- Treatment of experimental arthritis by inducing immune tolerance with human adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells
- Cell therapy using allogeneic bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells prevents tissue damage in collagen-induced arthritis