Blackheads are one of the trickiest dilemmas on your face without any hesitation!! It won’t give you any alarm but just shows up! And your worst days just happen to start at that moment. So, if you want to put an end to your worst days, here are some natural tips that will help you to reduce your blackheads and also to get rid of blackheads on your nose.
Treat Blackheads with Baking Soda and Water
Baking soda is such a common kitchen item that has the benefit of removing blackheads. It also works as an exfoliant to remove dirt, oil, and dead skin cells. To use it,
- To form a paste, take two tablespoons of baking soda and two tablespoons of water together and massage it onto your face for a while and then rinse off with warm water. But be sure to moisture afterwards.
**Get this treatment for thrice a week.
Apply Brown Sugar
Brown sugar, lemon juice and honey make up an exfoliation mixture that helps to remove blackheads on your cheek and nose.
- After making the paste of these ingredients, apply onto your cheek and nose with a circular motion and get a massage for 5 minutes.
- Now wash off with warm water and don’t to use moisturizer.
** Apply it on your face every other day basis.
Kasturi Turmeric unfastens Your Blackheads
Kasturi Turmeric has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that help to remove blackheads wherein normal turmeric can stain skin if it uses.
- Take one tablespoon of Kasturi turmeric with one tablespoon of water or oil to make a paste and gently apply on your face. Then sit for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off.
** Apply every day to get a better result.
Make Your Own Pore Strip
You must have bought pore strips to remove the blackheads on your nose. But it turns out that you can make your own pore strips right at home.
To make the pore strip you have to,
- Mix one tablespoon of whole milk with one tablespoon of raw honey and microwave for ten seconds. After it gets cool enough, apply on your nose and place a clean cotton strip on top.
- Sit for 15 minutes and then peel the cotton off. Now rinse and moisturize your face.
** Apply once a week.
Face Mask for Blackheads
A natural face mask is an easy way to reduce blackheads. To make this kind of face mask, you just need egg whites and tissue.
- Whisk one egg white and apply to your face. Now layer on tissue over your face ( leaving the eyes and mouth).
- Apply another layer of egg white. Let the mask dry for 20 minutes and then simply peel it off and clean your face.
** To get the Better result, use it twice a week.
All in all, the best way to get away from blackheads is to clean your skin every day and following a good skin care routine regularly. Moreover, if you still think your skin needs more concentration, you might see a dermatologist from Surecell Medical Bangladesh as we have the best experts in the town. Right now, Surecell is using the modernized Regenerative Method to gift you with the best healing process. So, stay beautiful because you only live once!