We want to ensure you have a hassle-free Purchasing experience, where you can confidently make purchases. All kind of advance payments for Services & products are refundable after excluding shipping charge, bank charges. For claiming refund, the Customer should necessarily have the valid invoice of the investigations & ID documents of the customer who is seeking refund so as to be able to get the refund.
All services offered by Surecell Medical are offered on a fixed/flat fee basis and are not subject to any deductions or negotiations. For all services, payments shall be made in advance. The payments may be made through cheque, credit card, debit card or e-banking.
Please note the following for Refund & Cancellation:
- Medical Services (Online Consultancy & Procedure/Treatment Fees)
After availing the Online Consultancy & Procedure/Treatment fees are not refundable.
- Medicines and Healthcare Products
All the Pharmacy products ordered from the Platform can be returned within 15 days from the date of delivery.
2.1 Which Products are not eligible for Returns?
Products Not Eligible for Return- the products shall not be eligible for a return under the following circumstances-
– If the item has been opened, partially used or disfigured. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent;
– If the product has been tampered with;
– If the product packaging and/or packaging box and/or packaging seal has been tampered with. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent and it is emphasized that the user should not accept the order if the package appears to be tampered;
– If it is mentioned on the product detail page that the product is non-returnable;
– Any accessories/freebies supplied with the product are missing;
– If the product does not have serial number / UPC number/ barcode affixed, which was present at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent;
– Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty;
– The product is without original packing and accessories/freebies;
– If the product is damaged due to misuse;
– Products related to personal care, baby care, food & nutrition, healthcare devices, covid essential products including but not limited to masks and gloves, sexual wellness products including but not limited to condoms, pregnancy/fertility kits, any other products such as but not limited to diapers, health drinks, health supplements, glucometers, glucometer strips/lancets, health monitors, etc.
[Note- Company will not bear any shipping charges for returns from you.]
3 Diagnostics /Lab Test
A diagnostic/ lab test can be cancelled anytime unless it is marked ‘Sample Collected’ by the phlebotomist. Else, you can refuse sample pick up at the collection location and a refund will be processed as per the Refund Policy.
The Surecell Medical shall not be responsible in case communication is not received by the customer due to incomplete address given by the individual. Any Package booked during a promotional event will be not considered for cancellation.