Brig. Gen Dr. Md. Rahimgir
MBBS, MCPS, FCPS, MMEd
BRIG GEN (PROF.) Md. Rahimgir
MBBS, MCPS, FCPS, MMEd,
Professor & Head of the Department of Microbiology, Armed Force Medical College
- MBBS from – Chittagong Medical College in 1985
- FCPS (in Microbiology) from BCPS (Bangladesh of Physician and Surgeons, Mohakhali, Dhaka) in 2000
- MCPS from BCPS in 1995 (in clinical pathology)
- MMEd (Masters in Medical Education) from BSMMU in 2017
- Joined in Army Medical Corp. in 1986.
- Worked in different Combined Military Hospitals of the country as pathologist.
- Worked in Armed Forces Medical College.
- Worked in Level-II Hospital in Liberia under UN in 2003-2004.
- Training on clinical pathology at Armed Forces Medical Institute in 1991-92
- FCPS Training from BSMMU.
- Post Graduate Training from – USA, Australia, Belgium, Netherlands, and Thailand.
- Publications: Many national and international publications.